Overnight Parking Permits
Resident Parking Permits are required for overnight parking on Township streets between the hours of 2:00am and 6:00am. Permits contain the license plate number of the vehicle to which it was issued and must be affixed to the left rear window of the vehicle.
How To Apply for A Permit
- Download a copy of the application or visit Police Headquarters.
- Complete the application in full
- Return the completed application to Police Headquarters along with proof of residency. Acceptable forms of proof of residency include tax bills, voter registration cards, drivers licenses, automobile registrations, and copies of property leases.
- Resident Tenants: If you are a new tenant after August 2007 a Residential Rental Property Certificate of Inspection must be attached to your application in order to receive parking permits. A Certificate of Inspection may be obtained through the Building Department.
- An officer will review the application and issue parking permits if all qualifications are satisfied.
Please note that permits are not transferable to other vehicles except for replacement vehicles for the same owner bearing the same license plate number.
Any resident may obtain guest parking permits from the Police Department. Guest permits will be marked with dates and shall not exceed one week in length. Households are entitled to up to two permits at a time. No household will be issued more than three guest permits per year.
Failure to Display Permits
Persons violating the regulations is subject to fines and/or penalties as per Township Ord. No. 2004-08.